dilluns, 24 de novembre del 2014

MY WORLD

This time I'm going to talk about what I did last weekend (Yes, I know it's typical and maybe you don't interest what I did, but this is the first time that I do My Space and I don't know exactly what to say).

No, I will not talk about all I did last weekend (like I was on primary school), only what I've found more interesting.


So last saturday I went to the cinema to watch the 3th part of The Hunger Games, Mockinjay part I (in spanish, Sinsajo parte I). I've read the books and I have to say that this part is very loyal to the book, that's perfect. I also read comments on the internet about that movie and everyone said that is perfect, better than the book, etc. Mmm... I don't think so. I don't want to be the typical person who says "the books are always better than the movies" (although it's true), but, in my opinion, the book is much better, only because the first part of the last book is boring, because almost nothing happens and the movie it's just that part. Compared with the second film, in this one nothing happens. 


But I'm sure that the best last part of the saga will be much better, because the best part of the entire triology is the end.

Apart from this, I spent all the weekend studying hard for the exams. Yes, such a good weekend...




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada