diumenge, 22 de novembre del 2015

ORAL PRESENTATION


Personally, I think our presentation was good. We chose an interesting topic and our visual resources (the prezi and the video) were fine. These resources helped our classmates to understand better what we were saying and it also made the presentation more interesting. I think that, in general, our pronunciation was quite good and the way we expressed our ideas was quite good too. In my case, there were a few times that I got stuck in some words or moments, but I tried to get on.

Also, we tried to look at the audience most of the time to get their attention and we didn't look at our papers or notes a lot. Talking about the time, our oral presentation was quite long (it lasted 14 minutes more or less plus the video).

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada