dissabte, 28 de gener del 2017

DIALOGUE

SCENARIO: Two women come across in the middle of the street.

CHARACTERS: Nancy, Claire



NANCY: Claire!!! What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in years, girl!

CLAIRE: Hmmm...

NANCY: What've you been up to? Are you still dating Johnny? He was such a cutie!

CLAIRE: Eeh... wait... and you're...?

N: Ha, ha, ha! You're still so funny! Tell me, are you married? I was, but I divorced a year later, because the man was so...

C: Wow, wow, stop. I was serious before, I haven't a clue about who you are. You must be mistaken...

N: Oh, no, darling! But I haven't changed at all. Well, maybe just a few tweaks, you know.

C: Hmm.. you mean, makeup?

N: Ha, ha, ha!! You're always with your jokes!! Sweetheart, don't make me say it out loud...

C: Say what?

N: Girl, are you living under the rocks or something? We're in 21st century! I can't believe you haven't tried with botox.

C: Botox? No way, are you crazy?!

N: Baby, getting botox nowadays is like buying a pair of jeans. And there are even discounts on it!

C: I guess you have taken advantadge of them a lot...

N: Haven't you recognized me yet?

C: Being honest... I have no idea.

N: I used to be the high school queen!

C: Rebecca Stewart?!

N: Are you kidding me? No! I'm Nancy Wallace!

C: What?! But you were brunette, and... your boobs were like two fried eggs!

N: And now they're like two watermelons. You should totally try it. Not meaning to offend.

C: Non taken. No.. em... I'm not really into these kind of things.

N: Come on! I have a lipo in half an hour and the surgeon owes me a favour... How much do you want to pay? 3000? No, no.. too much... 2000 is ok, isn't it?

C: Wait, what??? No, no, no...

N: Yeah, you're right... It's still too much. I can lower it to 1000. Trust me, the doctor is the real deal. I'm gonna call for a taxi. TAXI!

C: What the hell... You're fricking insane!!! I'm leaving.

N: Bye!!!! What a weird girl... It's curious how people change... TAXI!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada